All auditions take place at The Sauk.
Escanaba in Da Moonlight
Audition Dates: December 11 and 12 at 7 p.m.
Performance Dates: February 8-18, 2018
Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script. The cast consists of 5 men and 1 woman. Trinity Bird will direct.
- Albert Soady, early 60's
- Reuben Soady, 35
- Remnar Soady, 33
- Jimmer Negamanee, ageless
- Ranger Tom T. Treado, early 40's
- Wolf Moon Dance Soady, 30's
Audition Dates: February 12 and 13, 2018 at 7 p.m.
Performance Dates: April 5-8, 2018
Please prepare a 1-minute dramatic monologue. It should be memorized. Auditions will also consist of readings from the script. The cast consists of 3 men, 4 women and 2 boys. Trinity Bird will direct.
- Doctor Wally
- Bob, Dr. Wally's brother and receptionist
- Marvin, Bessie's father
- Bessie, approximately 40
- Ruth, Bessie's aunt, 70
- Doctor Charlotte/Retirement Home Director
- Lee, Bessie's sister, late 30s
- Hank, Lee's 17-year-old son
- Charlie, Hank's younger brother
Audition Dates: March 5 and 6, 2018 at 8 p.m.
Performance Dates: May 3-6, 2018
Audition information will be announced at a later date. Titles and characters to be announced. Directors to be announced.
Audition Dates: March 16 at 6:30 p.m., March 17 at 2 p.m. (by appointment)
Callbacks: March 18 at TBA times
Performance Dates: June 7-10, 14-17, 2018
Audition information will be announced at a later date. Signups will begin in late February. Trinity Bird will direct with musical direction by Kristi Gautsche and choreography by Elizabeth McNair.
Audition Dates: June 11 and 12, 2018 at 7 p.m.
'Tipping Point' and 'The Pattern of All Patience' perform June 29, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
'Timmy's Big Kiss' and 'Acts of Expiation' perform June 30, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
Auditions will consist of readings from the various scripts. Directors TBA.
Tipping Point (5 men, 3 women)
- Laura Wells: Female. Early-30's.
- Stephen Wright: Male. 20.
- Cindy Wright: Female. 40's.
- Roger Wright: Male. 40's.
- Cheryl Wright: Female. 70's-80's.
- Malcolm: Male. Early-30's.
- Allen: Male. 20's.
- Chris: Male. 20's.
The Pattern of All Patience (2 men, 2 women, 1 girl)
- Old Man: An old man in his late 70's, has Alzheimer's
- Nurse: Woman in her early 30's, nurse to the Old Man
- Daughter: A woman in her late 30's, daughter to Old Man
- Fiance: A man in his late 30's, fiance to Daughter
- Girl: A young girl around the age of 5, a friend to the Old Man
Timmy's Big Kiss (large cast of various ages including many teens)
Timmy Hilsop is on the run from every girl in his school and the tri-county area, all of whom want to kiss him to win a prize established by his rock star older brother, Van. But does Timmy even want to be kissed?
- Timmy Hilsop: 13-14, high school freshman, the prey
- Penny Ducoeur: 16-17, the cool girl
- Rachel Quakenbush: 16-17, hopeless romantic
- Claudia Urquhart: 16-17, queen of the high school hallway
- Van Hilsop: 19-21, scruffy rock star
- Niccolo Dilucca: 15-16, the best friend you could ever want
- Morgan Morgan: 16-17, a rival queen
- Valerie Lord: 18-20, star of a popular TV show
- Rusty Milsap: 13-14, high school freshman in the right place at the wrong time
- Hornswoggle: a veteran high school teacher
- An Audience Member: an old lady with much to say
- Dinosaur-Headed Bad Guy: Recurring bad guy on a popular TV show
- Assorted Girls: the pursuers
- Da Gama Girls: cheerleaders working for Morgan Morgan
- Henchcheerleaders 1-3: the comic relief in the midst of "Macbeth"
- Security Guards: keeping us all safe from wiseacre audience members
- Director of the Play: the director of the play
- Announcer: an announcer
Acts of Expiation (1 man, 1 woman, 1 man or woman)
What do you do when the doorbell rings and it's an old friend in need of help? What do you do when it's your long-divorced husband in a wheelchair wanting to move back in? With the help of a taxi driver, Neil and Rose learn to walk again, to dance again and to live one day at a time.
- Rose: An elderly woman, 60 plus years
- Neil: An elderly man, 60 plus years
- Taxi Driver: 20-30, male or female
Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Audition Dates: May 25 at 7 p.m., May 26 at 2 p.m.
Callbacks: May 26 in the evening, time tba
Performance Dates: August 9-12, 16-19, 2018
Audition requirements will be announced at a later date. Trinity Bird will direct with musical direction by Kristi Gautsche.
- Huckleberry Finn
- Tom Sawyer
- The King
- The Duke
- Pap Finn
- Judge Thatcher
- Ben Rogers
- Jo Harper
- Tom Sawyer's Gang Members
- A Young Fool
- Counselor Robinson
- Harvey Wilkes
- Silas Phelps
- Ensemble of slaves, townspeople, mourners, patients and hired hands.
- Mary Jane Wilkes
- Widow Douglas
- Miss Watson
- Strange Woman
- Susan Wilkes
- Joanna Wilkes
- Alice's Daughter
- Sally Phelps
- Ensemble of slaves, townspeople, tarts, mourners and patients.
The Flower Girls
Audition Dates: Friday, July 20 at 7 p.m., Saturday July 21 at 2 p.m.
Performance Dates: September 6-9, 2018
Audition requirements will be announced at a later date. Kristin Hood directs.
- Jim: A former carpenter. Susan's husband and the father of Violet, Rose and Lily.
- Jake: Mid-twenties. Young professional. Charming and attractive.
- Violet: A 27-year-old high school guidance counselor. She is the eldest of the Robertson sisters, and she often finds herself caught in the middle between her younger sisters, Rose and Lily.
- Rose: A 25-year-old Type A accountant who lives just two hours away from the family home in North Carolina.
- Lily: At 23, Lily is the youngest of the Robertson sisters. She is 6 months pregnant.
- Susan: A retired florist, Jim's wife and the mother of Violet, Rose and Lily.
Anatomy of a Murder
Audition Dates: August 13 and 14, 2018 at 7 p.m.
Performance Dates: October 11-14, 18-21, 2018
Audition requirements will be announced at a later date. Director TBA.
Available Roles (most roles could be male or female)
- Parnell McCarthy - late 50's, Irish temperament.
- Paul Biegler - tall, broad-shouldered and rugged.
- Lt. Frederic Manion - U.S. Army, tall, lean, muscular.
- Laura Manion - his wife. She radiates sex.
- Paquette - bartender, small in size.
- Mitch Lodwick - district attorney, handsome, young, well-groomed.
- Claude Dancer - from Attorney General's office.
- Grover Gleason - court reporter.
- Clovis Pidgeon - court clerk.
- Judge Weaver - the judge.
- Dr. Homer Raschid - pathologist.
- Warren Burke - photographer.
- Det. Sgt. Julian Durgo - plain clothes detective.
- Dr. W. Harcourt Gregory - the People's psychiatrist.
- Dr. Matthew Smith - Army psychiatrist.
- Jury Foreman
- Mr. Lemon - caretaker of Thunder Bay Trailer Park.
- The Jury
Cheaper By The Dozen
Audition Dates: October 15 and 16, 2018 at 7 p.m.
Performance Dates: December 6-9, 13-16, 2018
Audition requirements will be announced at a later date. Ron Boyle directs.
- Mr. Gilbreth, dad
- Mrs. Gilbreth, mother
- Mrs. Fitzgerald, the housekeeper
- Dr. Burton, the family doctor
- Joe Scales, a cheerleader
- Miss Brill, a teacher
- Larry, someone "special"