All auditions take place at The Sauk.
Does This Show Make My Butt Look Fat?
Audition Dates: July 22 at 2 p.m., July 23 at 6 p.m.
Performance Dates: September 7-10
Auditions will consist of readings from the script. The cast will consist of 6-12 women. You must be at least 55 years of age to audition...no exceptions. Anne Holt will direct.
It's A Wonderful Life
Audition Dates: October 6 at 7 p.m., October 7 at 2 p.m.
Performance Dates: November 30-December 10
Audition requirements will be announced at a later date. The cast consists of 12 men, 10 women, 4 boys and 2 girls. Kristin Hood will direct.
- George Bailey, the Everyman of Bedford Falls
- Clarence Odbody, A-S-2 (Angel Second Class)
- Mr. Gower, proprietor of the corner drug store
- Harry Bailey, George's younger brother
- Bert, a patrolman
- Ernie, a mail carrier
- Uncle Billy, George's uncle and business partner
- Henry F. Potter, own practically the entire town
- Mr. Potter's Goon, ever-present with Mr. Potter
- Sam Wainwright, a financially successful young man
- Mr. Martini, proprietor of a bar
- Mr. Welch, the schoolteacher's husband
- Mother Bailey, a very kind and understanding woman
- Aunt Tilly, Uncle Billy's wife
- Violet Peterson, proprietor of a beauty salon
- Mary Hatch-Bailey, George's loving wife
- Mr. Potter's Secretary, ever-faithful to Mr. Potter
- Mrs. Hatch, Mary's mother
- Miss Andrews, a townsperson
- Mrs. Thompson, a townsperson
- Mrs. Martini
- Miss Carter, a bank examiner
- Young George, age 12
- Newspaper Boy, age 10
- Pete Bailey, age 12
- Tommy Bailey, age 10
- Janie Bailey, age 9
- Zuzu Bailey, age 7